- Duke University, Durham, NC (1979-80)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (1980-83)
- Northwestern University, Chicago, IL (1983-88)
- General Surgery, University of Michigan Hospitals, Ann Arbor, MI (1989-90)
- Orthopedic Surgery. Creighton-Nebraska Health Foundation Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program (1990-95)
- Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine, Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Van Nuys, CA (1995-96)
- National Board of Medial Examiners (July 1, 1989)
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (Jul 16,1989)
- Recertified (January 2020)
Articles by Dr. Mileski
- Mileski, RA; McGuire, M; Respond, R; Sarcoma Management. Creighton Cancer Center Newsletter 2:1-4. 1991
- Walsh, TM; Mileskia, RA; Ferlic, TP. Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma to the Hand. J Hand Surg. 19A 806-808. 1994
- Mileski, RA; Fitzgibbons, TC. Metatarsophalangeal Joint Subluxation. Neb. Med J. 79:375-378. 1994.
- Mileski, RA; Garvin, KL; Crosby, LA. Avascular Necrosis of the Femoral Head in and Adolescent Following Intramedullary Nailing of the Femure. J. Bone Joint Surg. 76A: 1706-1708. 1994.
- Mileski, RA; SNyder, SJ. Superior Labral Lesions in the SHoulder Pathoanatomy and Surgical Management. J Amer. Acad. Ortho. Surgeons 6(2): 121-131. 1998.
- Murray, TF; Latjai, G; Mileski, RA; Snyder, SJ. Arthroscopic repair of medium to large full-thickness Rotator cuf tears Outcome at 2-6 year follow-up. Journal of SHoulder and Elbow Surgery 11(1): 19-24. 2002.